First Christian Church - c. 1910
FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH The original church building located on North Davis Street was built and used from 1871-1884, then added on to and used further until 1914. At this time the building was torn down and a newer modern brick building was completed and used from 1914-1963. At this time another more modern brick building was constructed and is still in use although the name of the church has changed. The picture is of the building used during 1914-1963.