City Hall c. 1915
OLD CITY HALL Located at the southwest corner of Main and Davis Streets, it was built in the early 1900's, it was demolished in November 1967. Downstairs housed the horses nd fire wagon and the city jail was in the back. Dorm rooms for the firemen were located on the second floor. After the horses and fire wagon were no longer used, that part of the building was used for city offices and the fire truck. A new City Hall was built on a lot just behind the original.